Your cart is currently empty
How to access the Formuler device folder on a computer?
Organization (SMB) management enables the organization to move and divide papers between Formula and PC. Furthermore, you can use your device to play media documents stored on organized PCs.
Here are some basic methods for sharing a Formuler Device Folder with a PC -
It's best if the two devices are connected through the same network and have completely shared folders on a PC with file transfer and network discovery enabled. Examine your computer's settings as well (Sharing settings, Access settings to organizer, SMB convention, and so on). If you're having problems, look for more information about your PC OS on the internet.
Attempt to enable SMB administration in your device's settings -
Zilpha: Home > Settings > SAMBA Service > Turn on SAMBA
Z7+/Z7+5G/Zx/Zx5G: Home > Settings > Android > Personal > Turn on SAMBA Windows to Formuler
You should establish a network and information sharing center. Then, after that, click on the name of your Formuler device to find out its local IP address. From the Formuler device – network settings menu, the IP address should be shown. Later, launch Windows Run (Windows + R) and type 'IP.address.of.formulershare' (without single statements) for internal memory and 'IP.address.of.formulersharemedia rwsda1' for USB.
Formuler to Windows
Type A -
You may set up Formuler automatically using the Network folder. Go to Home > File Manager (Z8/Zalpha) or File Browser (other Z series) > LAN > All Networks. Track down your PC (the client's organizer) afterwards.
Type B is the most common -
- Manually connect to a network folder and see what happens.
- You may go to LAN by going to Home > File Browser or File Manager. Then, on the controller, hit the MENU button and select NEW.
- The Following Connection Parameters Must Be Completed:
- The PC's IP address is the server (record server).
- The name of the shared organizer on the computer.
- Account: This is the same as the PC's client name.
- Password: a strong password for gaining access to the folder – The login data is saved under the assumption that the folder is password-protected. Account and password options should be left blank in the case of passwordless access. Finally, press OK.
On Formuler Devices, the Most Effective Way to Set/Reset the SMB Login Password.
- To begin, go to SMB Settings and change the password under "User relevant password for protection." If you're asked for a password while connecting to your device from your computer.